For additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org, Exec Admin Asst to BOE/Supt (435) 615-0225
PARK CITY HIGH SCHOOL 2022 STERLING SCHOLARS
PARK CITY, UT (February 1, 2022) – Park City High School recently selected the Class of 2022 Sterling Scholars. The Sterling Scholar award goes to high school graduating seniors, throughout the state of Utah, who have demonstrated excellence in one of 16 categories during their high school career. Founded by Steve Hale, reporter for the Deseret News, in 1962, the title Sterling Scholar was chosen to mean excellence in scholarship and distinguishing oneself in academics.
This year’s winners are:
- Jessica Sutherland – Vocal Performance
- Debbie Hsu – General
- Kate Kehoe – Social Science
- Zerin Robertson – Computer Technology
- Jamie Forchic – Visual Art
- Mira Terry – Skilled & Tech. Education
- Kate Beal – English
- Noam Levinsky – Debate
- Abby Miller – Family/Consumer Science
- Zane Jensen – Instrumental Performance
- Lizzie Richardson – Dance
- John Trahan – World Language
- Jack Goodman – Math
- Jude Trahan – Business / Marketing
- Ryan Skidmore – Science
- Tyler Peabody – Ag. Science
Student awardees are recognized for their extraordinary academic achievement, leadership and participation in community service opportunities through their Utah public high schools.
The selected PCSD students will compete in the Northeast Regional Competition against other Utah high school students on Monday, March 21st; the winners will be announced in an online award ceremony on the evening of March 28.